Welcome to my blog!

Gather 'round one and all, and behold the spectacle of the mundane, that of the casual druid.

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Casual Druids Wish List : Tanking

I'm casual. I've done about 3 VoA's, a half-naxx, and 2 Ony 25's. I've been reading a lot of gear guides, filled with long lists of obtainable "Best In Slot" gear I can get in ICC and the ilk. This does not really work for me since I'll most likely never see any of this content. So, in response, I whipped up my own little wish list of the gear I can obtain on my schedule. I think I'll call it the "Casual Best In Slot" list. This is composed of 232 tier 9 gear that is easily earned by grinding PuGs, 2 pieces of pvp gear, one crafted cape, 4 dungeon/heroic drops, and a couple of non-set badge loot. Easy to get, and I STILL manage to achieve the dodge expertise cap, as well as the melee hit cap. Who needs raids, amirite?

Head - Runetotem's Headguard of Conquest
32 stam meta, and a tear for the other gem
Neck - Shard of the Crystal Forest
Shoulders - Runetotem's Shoulderpads of Conquest
Glad's glyph, gem for stam
Chest - Runetotem's Raiments of Conquest
enchant +stats, gem stam
Back - Durable Nerubhide Cape
enchant agility
Wrists - Furious Gladiator's Armwraps of Triumph
enchant stamina
Hands - Runetotem's Handgrips of Conquest
enchant agility, gem stam
Belt - Belt of the Twilight Assassin
belt buckle, throw in stam
Legs - Runetotem's Legguards of Conquest
gem stam, with the stam/agi patch
Feet - Furious Gladiator's Boots of Triumph
enchant stam OR Tuskarr's, gem stam
Ring 1 - Mark of the Relentless
Ignore the parry. Gem stam
Ring 2 - Clutch of Fortification
Trinket 1 - Essence of Gossamer
Trinket 2 - The Black Heart
Idol - Idol of Mutilation
Weapon - Orca-Hunter's Harpoon
gem stamina, and enchant with Mongoose

Not much effort, and you'll impress your friends!

1 comment: